About Me

I am interested in sports. The sport that I enjoy the most is soccer. I played soccer from when I was young up until now. I have a diverse selection of soccer jerseys that I enjoy wearing from Russia to Australia to the USA I have a wide selection of jerseys. The sport of soccer, in my opinion, is very enjoyable to watch once you understand the rules. When you are watching the game of soccer instead of following the ball you should watch the people without the ball to get more enjoyment. When you see the intricate runs that are made and the levels of deception used to try and circumvent the opposition it is amazing to see what they do. This is the game of soccer. It was my first true love it will make you love her more and hate her with every heart-wrenching moment throughout the match. This is why I love the sport called fottie, soccer, football, and a variety of other names.

Comments